Sweet Florida, I love you. I miss your touch.

Forgive my recent ignorance of the blogging world. It was kind of nice to tell the truth. I was just kickin it ol' school on the beaches at Perdido Key Florida. I didn't even check my email until the day before I had to come home. "So how was it?" people ask me. Here you go.

Beautiful beaches. Green/ blue Gulf water. Blingin Condo. 7 bedrooms. 5 bathrooms. 13 people. Not crowded. Great food around a huge kitchen table. Talking about our Lord with an incredible family. Cards. Dominos. Catch-phrase. Apples to Apples (In which I learned from a certain person that Clint Eastwood is much more radiant that Jesus Christ on his return :)). Nerts/ Pounce. Reisen. Beautiful views of the bay. Sand volleyball. Naps on the beach. Books. Andy Griffith. Sting rays. Dolphins. Indiana Jones. Sharing a room all week with my beautiful wife! Louie Giglio. Indescribable. God's Word. Pretty Sunsets over the bay. Momentary showers over the beach. Great seafood. Father's Day. 5 year anniversary with Lovely. Family Devotional. Over-arching sense of God's goodness all week. Sand in my trunks. Sun-soaked skin. Watching people laugh. Settling into the fact that God is truly with us. Rest. Study. Prayer. Renewal.

I read 2 books over the break. I have put them on the bookshelf to the right.
And then check out these passages that I found particularly fetching last week. Psalm 33. Psalm 116:7. Psalm 119:175.

So, I am back. And I have grown in my love for my wife and my Lord. Thank you Jesus.
"Let me life that I may praise you, and may your law sustain me."

0 comments: