My main man, Francis Chan!

I have really started to listen to this guy named Francis Chan. He is a very gifted communicator from Semi Valley California and I have grown closer to God through him. I got connected to him through the college movement called Passion. I was on his website today and I noticed that he doesn't like to write his blogs but he prefers to video his blogs. You can check it out by clicking right here.
I noticed one of his video blogs titled "Thoughts from the Bible Belt." Francis videos his blog from a restaurant in Fort Worth. This video kind of makes me sad- especially since I am entrenched in the Bible Belt and I may have a hard time ever leaving "Bible Beltish" ways behind. Check it out.

1 comments:

Unknown said...

You are in the buckle of the Bible belt. I agree with Mrs. Chan. I have always thought it was kinda sad.
Peace,
Stephanie