Right now

Okay, so I am sitting in the coffee shop and I am listening to this song called "Hosanna" from the new Passion cd- and I am totally getting caught up in it. I am getting a little stir crazy right now- like I am getting carried away in the midst of this song- but I am not getting carried away. I am more plugged into reality right now than just about ever. Because right now there are throngs of angels joining the praise of millions of people and beyond- praising the Son of God. I join them today. But what I fear right now is that I will never see some of my friends come to experience the greatness of worshipping Christ alone. Jess and I have friends that God has blessed us with, and we know that heaven will not feel full enough for us unless these friends of ours join us in praise of the Son of God, Jesus Christ. Jesus Christ is infinitely valuable, friend, and I hope that you join the praise of millions today because that's the only way your heart will be filled.
If you need a little help, purchase this song or you can find it on my playlist at the bottom of this page.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

:)

Waiting said...

;)

Anonymous said...

Why did you guys take the link for blogs off the church website?

Waiting said...

There is still a link to our blogs on the website- we just created a staff page. The link to our individual blogs is next to our bios.