Tragedy

As many know by now, tragedy struck here in Mansfield last night at the Summit JV football game. A young man named Dozie died last night. I don't know the details, but from what I understand, it was due to an injury sustained while playing and he collapsed on his way to the sideline. It's awful.
I have no words to make the situation better. But I do know that there is always hope when you are walking with Jesus. This hope was so real to Paul that he said, "To live is Christ, to die . . . even better." Pray with me for Dozie's family and those who are in the wake of such an awful thing. Feel free to post your prayer to this blog.

2 comments:

Waiting said...

"Arise, cry out in the night at the beginning of the night watches! Pour out your heart like water before the presence of the Lord! Lift your hands to him for the lives of your children, who faint for hunger at the head of every street." -Lamentations 2:19
"You came near when I called on you; you said, 'Do not fear!'" -Lamentations 3:57

Unknown said...

I will be praying.